The Pantry is a farm shop selling Isle of Wight produce.
On January 31 2019 it closed its doors in the heart of the lovely village of Godshill on the Isle Of Wight and will be re-opening at its new location in The Fleming Arms, Binstead, around the middle of March.
Contact Sam on her Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/samantha.towle.3) for up-to-date information.
Besides our locally grown fresh vegetables, some of our other offerings are:
- Goats Kefir and Goats Milk from the fabulous Green Barn Dairy
- Whole Milk and Greek Yoghurt, cheesecake and cream from Calbourne Classics, a family run business based on a farm close to the sea in Shalfleet on the Isle of Wight
- Cheeses from the Isle of Wight Cheese Company
- Chutneys and relishes from the Ryde-based Borneo Pantry
- The freshest local meat from Cheverton Farm on the Isle of Wight
- Milk, cream, cheese and butter from Briddlesford Farm
- Freshly baked bread and doughnuts from Island Bakers
- Delicious Porridges, Muesli and Flours from Calbourne Watermills
- A full range of Pestos, Jams and Chutneys from Pink’s, just down the road at North Perreton Farm, Merstone
- Isle of Wight Honey from Tania McAllister, Bartons Cottage, Niton
- Handmade dog treats made with all natural ingredients from The Pet Bistro